THE RIGHT ATTACHMENTS AND ADVICE FOR YOUR MACHINE
ABOUT AR EQUIPMENT
AR Equipment initially started manufacturing excavator attachments for their own fleet of 3-35 ton class excavators.
These attachments were utilised in a range of applications, including metal recycling, demolition, land clearing, and general earthworks.
However, company director, James, discovered that cheaper excavator attachments had design issues and lacked durability, resulting in higher costs in the long run.
To address this issue, AR Equipment decided to invest in in-house engineering and design, and the company began producing attachments in China using high-quality steel and cylinders to ensure a durable and reliable product at a competitive price.
Additionally, AR Equipment is committed to providing service and stocking spare parts for all excavator attachments they sell.
As a result of their dedication to quality, AR Equipment now offers more than 500 products, from excavator hydraulic grabs through to augers, from their well-equipped machine shop on the Sunshine Coast.
The company positions itself as a provider of quality earthmoving attachments at affordable prices. Bridging the gap between expensive Australian/European built products and low-quality Chinese imports.
Customers can expect a high-quality excavator attachment that can be serviced and repaired as needed, all at a great price.
If you’re seeking a durable earthmoving attachment that offers reliable service and repair options, look no further than AR Equipment.
THE AR EQUIPMENT DIFFERENCE
- 30 years combined industry experience, previous owners of a fleet of excavators and positracks in Demolition, recycling, land clearing and earthmoving.
- AR Equipment deals with several OEMs on a regular basis, Hitachi, Caterpiller, Hyundai and Kubota dealers just to name a few.
- With over 500 attachments in stock, you have peace of mind you can get what you need without the wait or ringing around.
- 5% lifetime discount after your first purchase!
- What you see is what you get, we don’t make false claims of being the biggest like some of our competitors, only to find they hold no stock… and likely no spares.
- Beware of lengthy delays and broken promises for delivery, get it today.
- While other companies make cheap copies of our designs, you can rest assured, AR Equipment is an innovator, continually improving its design, not making cheap knock-offs of old models.
Why choose us
Great Products on Great Prices
AR Equipment has great products and a great prices, fast turnaround keeps our customers moving!
Hitachi Construction Equipment
AR Equipment have far exceeded our Expectations
The 24v magnets we have purchased from AR Equipment have far exceeded our expectations and we have trouble separating their performance from conventional hydraulic units, very happy
We had a long standing relationship
We had a long standing relationship with AR Equipment and James Schonknecht, and always found his products and services, efficient, of good quality and a fair price.
QLD General Manager,
One Steel Recycling
Great weight, opening and design
We purchased a 5 ton hydraulic grab from James for sorting rubbish and it is absolutely fantastic! Great weight, opening and design with the hidden ram. We have also had AR Equipment build some demolition spec bins for us that have been exceptionally solid and well built. James always delivers on his promises and we see his products as great quality and price.
Proprietor Western Skips